Enphase microinverters are proven to produce more energy than other technologies.
- Optimised for higher-power modules
- Maximises energy production
- Minimises impact of shading, dust, and debris
Because they function independently, microinverters are inherently more reliable: there’s no single point of failure in a microinverter system. Plus, we’re obsessive about quality, and our products reflect that.
- 4th-generation product
- More than one million hours of testing
- System availability greater than 99.8%
- Quick and simple design, installation, and management
- 24/7 monitoring and analysis
Microinverters are safer than other inverter technologies.
- Low-voltage DC reduces fire risk
- No single point of system failure
- Easy installation with Engage Cable
In addition to the greater energy savings from higher production, Enphase microinverters are just a better long-term investment.
- Enphase microinverters come with a 20-year warranty; string inverters need to be replaced at least once in the lifetime of the system.
- Streamlined components make for quicker and less costly installations.
- High-quality materials and remote problem-solving save money on repairs.
The new Enphase IQ7 60 cell Microinverter 230 & 400VAC suitable for 60 cell modules. Solar panels may be on top, but it’s the inverter that does all the real work. Choosing an inverter technology is the most critical decision you’ll make when going solar. Enphase IQ7 60 cell Microinverter 230 & 400VAC offer the most advanced inverter technology on the market, which means higher production, greater reliability, and unmatched intelligence. The high-powered smart grid-ready Enphase IQ 7 Micro™ achieve the highest system efficiency. Part of the Enphase IQ System, the Enphase IQ 7 integrate seamlessly with the Enphase Envoy-S™, and the Enphase Enlighten™ monitoring and analysis software.
If you’re using higher powered modules in a 230/400V system, the Enphase IQ7 is your match. It offers all the advantages of the Enphase IQ7, optimised for modules of up to 350W.
- Peak Output Power: 250VA
- Recommended max input power: 235 W – 350 W
- Operating Range: 16 – 48 V
- 96.5% EU Efficiency
- Warranty: 20 years
- Module Compatibility: 60-cell modules
- Compliance: AS4777, C10/11, CEI_0-21, EN50438, EN62109-1, EN62109-2, ERDF-NOI-RES_13E_V5, G59/2, G83/2, VDE-0126-1-1 + A1, VDE AR-N 4105